Hello, Foxy! Let’s talk about the best boudoir accessories to make your outfits pop and sizzle! After all, boudoir outfits are about more than bra and panty sets. By using your imagination and having fun, you can turn your boudoir photoshoot into a truly magical experience.
Our studio offers a variety of accessories that you can use to complement your own outfits, including shoes, robes, jewelry, and even angel wings! Here are a few other ideas for accessories to your boudoir outfits, along with where you can find them:
- Chains. These can be worn as belts, skirts, and even bra and panty sets! Check these out, on Amazon.
- Pearls. Any size, any strand length–pearls can really dress up an outfit and add sophistication and sexiness! Check these out, on Light in the Box.
- Angel wings. These can be rented from our studio, and they are magnificent!
- Stilettos. Remember, the higher the heel, the better you’re going to look! Check out these sandals, pumps, and boots from Shein.
- Robes. This is another accessory we offer at the studio, or you can shop for both long and short robes, at Venus.
- Hats and gloves. No, we’re not talking about winter accessories! Check out these gloves and this hat, from Amazon.
In addition to these accessories, there are tons of other fun and meaningful items you can add to your boudoir outfits. Some of our clients have been photographed in their partner’s favorite sports jersey. Others have posed with their motorcycles, their bridal veils, and sentimental keepsakes handed down from beloved family members. These accessories add a personal touch that truly makes the experience unique. Don’t be afraid to let your imagination run free when considering accessories!
Ready to Book?
Are you ready to book the experience of a lifetime? To be celebrated and pampered? To see the amazingly beautiful woman that you are right this minute? All you have to do is show up–we will do the rest. Are you ready to hop on the phone and chat about the deets? We are!