Hello, Bombshell! Let’s talk about your professional makeover at the boudoir studio! Really, it’s one of the most awesomely fun things about a boudoir photoshoot. If you’ve had a professional makeover before, you know exactly what I’m talking about. If you haven’t, you are in for a real treat!! Every photo session at our studio includes professional makeup with our beauty team to get you dolled up and camera-ready.
Before Your Makeover
There are a few things you can do before your boudoir photoshoot to get the most out of your time in front of the camera! Here are some tips:
- Get a salon mani/pedi before your photo session. Your hands and feet will be in a lot of photos!
- Get your eyebrows shaped and your hair trimmed. If you color your hair, think about a touch up.
- Consider waxing, but be sure to wax a few days before your photoshoot, to avoid visible skin irritation.
- Stay out of the sun. You don’t want a sunburn or tan lines!
- Avoid exfoliating your face or using any products that contain AHA/BHA for at least three days before your shoot. These products can cause your face to peel and the airbrush makeup will not adhere properly.
- For most people, we do NOT recommend getting a spray tan. Your natural skin tone will likely look better on camera than a spray tan. If you get spray tans frequently and know that they look good on you, then go for it. But this is not the time to try your first ever spray tan.
- Come to the studio with a clean face and clean, dry hair.
Glam Goddess or Natural Beauty?
Our beauty team is phenomenal at using makeup that looks great on camera and also customizing your makeup to get the look that YOU want. Many women love to get glammed up for their photoshoots, and it all starts in the stylist’s chair. Hair extensions, false eyelashes, the perfect shade of foundation and concealer, sultry eye makeup, and lip color that pops are just a few of the ways your makeup artist will transform you into the foxy babe you truly are!
Of course, you can always opt for a more natural look too! It is all up to you. If you’re more of a natural-beauty bombshell, our makeup artist can artfully achieve this look with lighteners for your eyes, muted eyeshadow and a bit of eyeliner, and maybe a nude or natural shade for your lips.
The most important things to remember are these: our professional hair and makeup team is the absolute best and will exceed your expectations no matter what; and you are in total control when it comes to what makeup and hair style make you happiest. Glamour girl? Vixen? Pinup queen? Bombshell next door? We got you!
Ready to Rock Your Boudoir Style?
How are you feeling about the style you want to rock in front of Daysy’s camera? Whether you want to pull out all the stops and go total movie-star-at-the-Oscars glam or fresh and natural beautiful babe, we will absolutely accommodate you! Hurry up and give us a call!
Ready to book your photoshoot? Call/Text us at (240) 641-1777
Podcast: Bombshell Tells All – The Show!
VIP Group on Facebook: Don’t forget to invite your lady friends to our VIP group! This is an amazing empowerment place: Join here!