Happy holidays, Bombshell! Welcome to another busy, festive, crazy, and joyous season! It seems like we are continuing to keep COVID-19 in the rear-view mirror, with parties, shopping trips, festive dinners, caroling, light shows, trips to visit family and friends… and that’s just the tip of the candy cane! It’s also the season to count our blessings. Today, we’re practicing gratitude, bombshell style!
Recipe for Happiness? A Big Pinch of Gratitude
While you are busy finding the perfect gift for that special someone, and remembering to be kind and charitable to your community, and baking a batch of your grandpa’s favorite cookies, don’t forget to take a moment every day to be grateful for all the blessings you have. The fall and winter holiday season traditionally is a time for us to count our blessings, but sometimes in all the frivolity, we forget.
Here at the boudoir studio, we are taking a moment to reflect on some of the things that made us happy and well this year. Won’t you please join in?
- Daysy is grateful to God and his life-changing lessons. “This is why I am here,” says Daysy. “I can’t put into words how much gratitude I have for my blood family and my Bombshell family. I’m so blessed.”
- Dee agrees, adding, “I am grateful for my family, my health, my friends, and the wonderful supportive women in this group.”
- Talita is grateful to her dogs, and says they have taught her what love is. She also appreciates her body and the amazing experiences it allows her to enjoy. Finally, Talita is grateful for all the people she has met who have helped her expand her mind.
- Barbara is thankful for her two sons, her chosen family in Maryland, and all the new friends she has made. Barbara is also “thankful for my life, no matter how difficult it might get at times.”
- Angel is grateful to have met so many beautiful bombshells, and is especially thankful for Daysy! “I’m thankful having my best friend who became my family Mel who has been there for me and my mama who is now my Angel. I truly miss her,” says Angel.
- Farrah is thankful for her faith, family and friends. She adds, “This includes all of you! Thank you all for being fabulous bombshells!!!”
- Agnes is thankful for her life itself. “We take it for granted but many would give everything to be breathing and walking on their own,” says Agnes. “The gift of life is the best gift we can have.”
Join the List!
How would you like to join our group of empowered and beautiful-inside-and-out bombshells? It’s not difficult–just reach out and we will do the rest! In the meantime, enjoy making your own list of blessings to count. And, don’t forget to save yourself a cookie!